Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Altered Frame - Prima Decor II!

Good morning!  Sherry here today and I have an altered frame to share with you.  Sadly, I got so into the creation of the frame that I failed to take photos of each step.  It’s very simple though and I’m sure I can walk you through.

PrimaAlteredFrame

I started with one of those dollar wood frames from Michaels and applied Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 White Embossing Paste to the front using Prima Stencil - Decor II.  (all links can be found at the bottom of this post).

PrimaAlteredFrameCloseUP

All in all, this was a 3-step process, allowing dry time between each step.  The frame was painted black and then highlighted with thin coats of Art Anthology Bronze Metal Effects.  Can I just say, that this is the first time I’ve used the Metal Effects . . . and I LOVE them!!

PrimaAlteredFrameCloseUPCenter

The embellishments in the center were assembled from different stash pieces.

PrimaAlteredFrameLeft

Thanks for stopping by and joining me today!!

SHERRY SIGNATURE





Project Supplies:


6 comments:

Janet L. said...

Love this piece of art!

Micki said...

oh gorgeous. absolutely gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Stunning frame, love it!!

Steph Ackerman said...

This is lovely.

Julia Aston said...

Love the stenciling on this Sherry!

Andiepants said...

This is amazing! The metal effects are sooooo kewl!!!