Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 7, 2013

eTeam Picks Challenge Winner

 Watercoloring!  Isn't it the most fun ever!?  I seriously adore the look of watercoloring and really enjoy using this medium on my art projects.  And I loved each and every one of the submissions that we saw during our last challenge!  We had some beautiful entries!  Our winner for the last challenge is...


Congratulations, Shilpa!!  I loved the beautiful flowers and text background, be still my heart, on Shilpa's piece!  Shilpa, please contact me at kim@eclecticpaperie.com to win your $15.00 gift certificate prize!

Be sure to check out this week's Get Altered Challenge...Art Dolls!













4 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

wow! thanks for wonderful words and gift!

mamablitger said...

Congrats Shilpa. I also adore your art work. Very pretty. Simple yet elegant !!!! You are truly talented !!
Hugs from SPAIN

Andiepants said...

Gorgeous. Congratulations.

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is beautiful, Shilpa: congratulations!

Lucy x