Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 6, 2013

September Get Altered Challenge Winner

So...have you ever gotten so busy that you completely forget to do something...for a long time...Yup, that's what happened to me last month!  Goodness!  I totally forgot to pick the winner of last month's Get Altered Challenge (which was to alter a piece of mail).  I am so sorry!!  We had a mini vacation, combined with two huge blog hops, regular every day work stuff, and then I battled two weeks of bronchitis...it was the perfect storm and I totally spaced!  I had a participant email me to remind me so a big thank you to Debra for pointing out my mistake!!

So enough of my carrying on...let's announce last month's challenge winner...it's


Tracey created this darling tag from an advertisement she received in the mail and...wait for it...toilet paper!  Genius!  I adore the completed look!

A HUGE thank you to Tracey and everyone else who participated in last month's challenge!  We'll be announcing this month's challenge shortly so stay tuned...

Tracey, please contact me at kim@eclecticpaperie.com to claim your $15.00 gift certificate!

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

CONGRATS, Tracey! Your tag is so FABULOUS!