Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mother Goose card

Hi ePers!  Today I'm (Erin) here today w/ a quick little card for you!  My new favorite Graphic 45 paper is Mother Goose!  It's so versatile!  Last week I made a set of decorative boxes out of the paper.  Today, I have a card!  See!  Versatility!  LOL!























This card was so easy and quick to make!  The front of the card is simply paper that I cut to fit the card for the base layer.  Then, I cut two yellow strips, and the postcard.  I fussy cut the flower for the stamp and sponged the edges w/ Wild Honey Distress Ink.

For the inside, I cut two pieces of paper, one white cardstock and one from the stack.  The flower strip is from the stack.  I sponged the edges of the cardstock w/ Wild Honey and cut the two corners for a little twist to an otherwise boring inside!  :D

That's it for today crafty peeps!  I hope that I have inspired you a little bit today!
Have a great day!
Erin

Products used:
Graphic 45 Mother Goose 12" x 12" and 8" x 8" paper stack
Wild Honey Distress Ink

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Erin! :)
Lizy xx

toni said...

Lovely card Erin, you're right about those gorgeous papers! X

Lucy Edmondson said...

What a great card, Erin! Love those Mother Goose papers!

Lucy x

Sue Lelli said...

No wonder you LOVE this paper! You card is so SWEET, Erin!

Micki said...

I love how you used the papers to create this card. I tend to have "issues" with using designer papers - can never get it to look right (unless the mojo is there). I also love how you finished the inside. Love it.

Andiepants said...

Oh so cute Erin!!! You are such an inspiration for cards doll!