Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day with Darsie Bruno

It's Week Two of my Guest designing duties for the Eclectic Paperie and in honor of Valentine's day, I have created this pretty card! I don't usually make tall cards, but I just love Authentique's "Lovely" Paper Pad and wanted to show it off. I used one of the fabulous Die D'Lites from Spellbinders Paper Arts™ called Fantastic Flourish Three as my accent piece. I finished the card with a pretty silk bow and a Ruffled flower from Maya Road.

Make sure you check out the Special Pricing for Spellbinders at the store! 


Happy creating ~ Darsie Bruno

 

6 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

So pretty... wonderful use of the papers!
Alison x

Annette Green said...

Well, that certainly IS Lovely now isn't it? Beautiful!

Kim said...

Beautiful, Darsie!!

Redanne said...

Those Authentique papers are beautiful and so is your card.

Sandy said...

Beautiful - I like it so much I went and bought the paper!
Sandy

Tracy said...

Beautiful elegant card Darsie!!
Hugs
Tracy
xxx