Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 31, 2012

Better under pressure!

Are you one of those people who works better under pressure?  I am!!!  I have been busy with my December Daily, catching up on layouts and cleaning like a mad-woman!  Here is a layout that I wanted to share with you.  It is of my son turkey hunting.  I used Authentique-Thankful Collection Kit!  I added some embellishments I had on hand.  To get the brown affect on my wood veneer feathers, I pressed them to my slightly dry ink pad.  Inking, layering papers and using foam tape for added dimension have been my go to's for some time.  Just recently, I started getting out my sewing machine to add a stitch or two on my layouts.






xoxoxoxo,






1 comment:

Bridie said...

Great layout

Thanks for stopping by

Have a brilliant New year