Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

Winners! Winners! Come on down!

Thank you for all visiting The E-Team during our last blog hop: "It's Better with Color - Coloring Flowers with Copic Markers. The projects were diverse and full of technique tips. The time you all took to visit each E-Team Blog Team Member and to leave comments were much appreciated. It inspires the E-Team to keep pushing and digging deep into their creative souls. We have a great summer calendar planned for that "It's Better with Color" series so stay tuned.

Now for the random winners from this blog hop....come on down to claim your fun prizes:

From Broni's Blog - Wanda Cullen. You've won a $25 eclectic Paperie gift voucher.


From Sherry's Blog - Julia Aston. You've won a $25 eclectic Paperie gift voucher.
From the eP Blog: Joan V. You've won some new Copic Sketch Markers and a box full of stamp goodies.



Congratulations! Winners, please contact info@eclecticpaperie.com to claim your prize.

Don't forget, while supplies last, Copic CIAO & Copic ORIGINAL markers are priced at 35% off. Once we sell out of colors, we'll begin removing them from our website.  We are always uploading lots of Brand Spankin' New so make sure to check weekly.

"feed your creativity" at eclectic Paperie!

-Daisy

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Whoo hoo!!! Wow - I was a winner! I shop with you quite a bit so I'll be enjoying this prize!!I've sent off my e-mail to you - thanks SO much!

Joan V said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting that I won some markers and stamped goodies. Thanks for the great blog hop. Sent my address to the email. Have a great day, I know I will be so excited all day !!!!

Tona said...

Congrats to the winners!

Wanda Cullen said...

Yippee!! It feels so good to be a winner - thanks so much EP! And thanks to Julia for PMing me about the win!

Shaunery said...

Woooo hooooo!! Congrats to the winners! It's always fun to play along and fun to see the winners! (I love seeing their responses!)