Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 2, 2007

A lil' paint & bling can make a difference!



It's fun to be able to use some of your paints and embellishments to add a little fun to something like your computer. My husband is an Apple fanatic (www.macsparky.com) so he finally converted me. I have high hopes that this new MacBook will serve all of eP nation more efficiently and not crash, too. I saw this cool plastic cover at the Apple store and just thought that it would like much better with a some painted daisies and some bling. Using my Fancy Pants Bella Brush and Dabber paint(Snow Cap) was easy. Acrylic stamps make it easy to stamp any surface. Then I added some of the Adorn-it Jewels for the middle and voila! Now it's easy to find and spot where my computer is. Gives it some character.







4 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

OMGoodness, what a cute idea to customize your 'puter! You girls rock!

Anonymous said...

Well look at this! Aren't you just over-the-top clever!! Woooooohhhoooooooooooooooo!!

:o) Tex

Tandra said...

Oh Daisy that looks so cute!! And of course you would stamp DAISIES on it!! lol

Unknown said...

Sweetheart,

It looks great ... but no Daisy's on my Mac .. okay?

Wink